Monday, July 7, 2008


Tagged



ATTACHED OR SINGLE?

Married-December 18th 2004 in the Orlando Florida Temple

BEST FRIEND?

Ryan is my best friend. We became great friends not long after we met and it just got better. My mum is also another one of my closest friends.


CAKE OR PIE?

I love most cake...especially carrot

DAY OF CHOICE?

It used to be fridays when I taught elementary school, but now my days just run together and I can't tell what day of the week we are on half the time

ESSENTIAL ITEMS?

My nappy bag, specs, Jack


FAVORITE COLOR?

Blue and Green..or at least most of the clothes I own are that colour


GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS?

I prefer worms, but there are many other sweets I would rather have



HOME TOWN?

East Kilbride, Glasgow, Scotland...oh how I miss it...not really E.K, but Scotland

INDULGENCES?

I like to draw, paint, read, and more recently scrapbook


KIDS?

Yes. Jack. I want more soon.


LIKE OR LOVE?

I think it's cool when you realize how much you love someone


MARRIAGE DATE?

December 18th 2004


NUMBER OF SIBLINGS?

4 brothers. 3 sisters.

PHOBIAS AND/OR FEARS?

Most bugs....my favourite is watching Ryan freak out when there is a big bug flying around...I can not stop laughing and then I don't feel so scared.


QUOTES?

"I don't wear socks...they're useless" - (Wee bro.Neal)
"Surprise children at all times" - (Neal at disney world...the sign actually said....supervise children at all times)

Unkown Fact:

well...I had dreadlocks when I was in my 3rd semester at BYU..but I did wash them!


VEGETARIAN OR OPPRESSOR OF ANIMALS?

I like my meat

X RAYS OR ULTRASOUND?

I guess Ultrasound since the last one was so much fun


FAVORITE FOOD?

I love Indian food and seafood


ZODIAC?

Tauras

2 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Thanks Leigh - I learned a lot 'random' things about you. We were married the same year. Oh and I totally agree about how the days run together. Besides having Mike around I wouldn't know the difference between any day except Sunday I guess.

Unknown said...

you were a pretty bride! where did you get married?