Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Late pictures





A few weeks ago I finally got around to taking Jack in for some professional pictures. I wanted to get them done on his first birthday, but being the boisterous wee one that he is there were always bumps, scratches, and bruises somewhere on that wee face of his. Here are just a few from the shoot. Jack wasn't nearly as cooperative as he had been when we got the 6 month ones done, but then again he wasn't walking back then.

In additional news, we are moving into our new apartment on the 10th of this month. We found a place we really like in Wilsonville. Wilsonville is really a lovely area. The whole town is so clean and it just has a very safe feel to it. We have lots of nice wee parks right by our place and good shopping too. So until we find a house, it'll do.

5 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Great pictures of Jack but I didn't hardly recognize him. He must have had some kind of transformation this summer. He really looks a lot more like a toddler in these. Not so 'wee' anymore!
Good luck with the move. I'm glad you feel safe and all that about the area. I'm sure it'll be so nice to have your own space and to cut down on Ryan's commute some.

S said...

Oh my gosh Leigh!!! What a handsome little boy!! He is so cute!!! I have been dying to get Peyton's pics done but he refuses to sit still... we are attempting them once again in a few weeks. But wow!!! What a sweetheart. I hope Peyton's turn out so well :) Congrats on the new place too!

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!! I just about wet myself. What a BEAUTIFUL boy. I'm beyond super jealous. I'm glad things are going well with you guys... you guys are pretty much amazing... and good luck with the move... moving sucks.

Unknown said...

yeah congrats on moving out! he is really cute.

Jamie and Ben said...

Your son is just darling. (This is Jamie Curran, by the way, I was your visiting teacher long long ago in Provo) - congratulations on Ryan passing the bar too!

www.benjaminandjamie.blogspot.com