Monday, September 29, 2008

No internet

We have now been in our new apartment for about 2 weeks and really love it. We LOVE Wilsonville....our new wee town. As stated in the title we don't have the internet in our place yet, so I occasionally come over to the clubhouse to check my email, but Jack is never patient long enough for a post...so this will be short.
So, Ryan was sworn in as an official lawyer on thursday of last week. It was a fairly short, but sweet ceremony. It still hasn't sunk in that he won't be going back to college. We have to really grow up now.
Jack got a really bad cold last week and when i took him to the doctors it turns out he has contracted baby asthma. He has an inhaler that he will only have to take for a few days and then we should be rid of the problem, but it may return when he gets older. He wasn't enjoying the inhaler at all at first, but is quite used to it now and kind of enjoys getting it.
My wee brother, Euan, who is the third oldest in my family, just got engaged to a lovely American girl from Utah. They are getting married this December and I am so excited to go back to Utah for the wedding and see some family. They might come back to live in the states again once Euan has finished his degree....I would love some of my family over here!
That's about all just now. Things are good. And we hope to start looking for a house in the next few months.

2 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Sorry about the internet and the asthma. I hope 'wee' Jack is feeling better these days. Isn't it great to be done with school? I keep wondering if it is all really true :)
I really like your brother's name by the way. It must be the Scottish blood in me. Well post us some pictures of your new place once you get settled, and the internet!

S said...

Congrats Leigh!! I bet it feels so nice to have a place of your own ...just in time for the holidays! Poor little Jack, Morgan had asthma for a while as a baby and had to do breathing treatments, she eventually grew out of it though. I hope the little guy feels better. I'm looking forward to pics of your new place!