Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oh, I actually can't wait!

We finally did it.  After a few pesky months of trying to figure out Ryan's work schedule, sort out whether or not we were going to take Jack out of school,  and coordinate my friend's availability.....oh it was all a bit much and terribly overwhelming (only for me, I think), but the tickets are now booked and I am on cloud 9 about it.  
These wee cute lads are too.  Jack wrote it on the calendar and we look at that magically exciting word  often; wishing the days away until we get to board the plane.
It will have been 2 1/2 years since my last trip home and to have only two weeks there just didn't seem fair.  Ryan couldn't take any more time off of work and, so my dear friend, Catriona, who has been my bestie since we were 11 yrs old is flying back with me (she has no idea what she's gotten herself into!Ha!)  She'll then stay here with us for a fortnight...brillso...the holiday that keeps going! Again, she's in for a right shocker of a time with my four wee ones, but thankfully, for now, she can hardly wait.
June 17th-July 15th.....what a great time it will be! 

2 comments:

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

How exciting! Happy for you! We'll have to come see you before your trip!

S said...

So excited for you!!! So glad you get to stay so long...what a fun trip to look forward to. You are so brave to fly with four kids!! I would be terrified lol!