Saturday, January 4, 2014

Getting Christmassey



We attended Ryan's work party at the beginning of Dec and the kids all had a really great time eating, decorating gingerbread men, dancing, and getting a visit from Santa.  Peter got a Captain America, Olive got a minnie mouse boutique, Jack got a nerf gun, and Penelope got a wee pram and some food for her kitchen.  They all sat on Santa's lap except Penelope...go figure.


We usually pick our tree and get it up the day after Thanksgiving, but this year, for whatever reason, we ended up not getting the tree until the first weekend in Dec.  A ten dollar tree that is delivered to my door? Yes please! We got a slightly smaller tree than last year, but I just loved it.  We all thoroughly enjoyed getting in the Christmas spirit with the tree up and filling our home with fun decorations....it was such a fun evening.









MY FAVOURITE PIC! 

1 comment:

S said...

So fun! I love the pic of your little ones in front of the tree!! They are adorable! I just got back to updating my blog...I got so behind so I loved catching up on yours! Happy new year :)