Monday, March 12, 2018

May 2014...4 years later











I have no idea of the specifics of this post since here I am seeing it as a draft 4 years later, but I do know that these are some lovely memories of my birthday and Mother's Day that year.  I have such good memories of our time in the Foothills house and seeing these pics of my kids so wee is making me sad! If only I could turn back time.  I remember that I made those cupcakes and Olive wanted pink icing and Penelope wanted blue, so we did a plate of both.  They made those wee hand prints in nursery at church with Trish Arnold I believe.
I also did a workshop that month on creativity at the Stake Center one Friday night.  I think it went pretty well, but I also recall that I had a few old biddies coming up to me after and saying that they were disappointed that their wasn't actual art crafts at it.  I was talking about carving out time for being creative amidst family life, but honestly I didn't feel like I should have even been asked to speak...it was just because Sandra was in the Stake RS Presidency that I was asked. Never mind!

No comments: