Monday, January 18, 2010

My other half

Ryan has a blog (you know...my husband). I love it. When we first started getting to know one another I was impressed with his vast knowledge of random trivia. I liked that he knew A LOT about a lot of different stuff. I studied Art Education at BYU. I always hoped to marry someone that would want to come to an art show with me or be willing and able to discuss a piece of art work. I believe Ryan was a great choice for me. He knows what he likes and why! None of this "just because" nonsense. On our second date I invited him to come to an art exhibit with me. It was perfect and he intrigued me.
It's not just that he has an appreciation for art that I love, but the amazing desire he has to continue learning. So, often I find myself frustrated because I can't remember the name of a specific piece of art, or I can't remember which movement one came from, etc. Sometimes I feel like my days all blend together and I'm in a bit of a rut. Ryan renews my desire for knowledge. Now, believe me...we do have conversations face to face..indeed we have many. But his blog exposes his great mind a little more and I feel pretty special that he picked me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog post. Your husband sounds hot!

Leigh Harris said...

You have no idea how hot he is!