Monday, May 17, 2010

Only 111 days to go!

I'm so flippin' excited! I just bought tickets for our whole family to go to Scotland! We head out on the 5th Sept. and return on the 21st Sept. I have been unbelievably homesick for about two weeks and on a mad hunt to find us some cheap tickets. After having a slight melt down on the phone to my mum yesterday and crying for most of the day, I refocused and found us a really good deal on some US Airway tickets. It's a 1 stop flight, which is ideal when travelling with the wee men. I'm so glad that Ryan is coming with me too. He's only been once in 2006 and I really can't even begin to imagine travelling by myself with the two boys.
It's still a little ways away, but I am so ecstatic to see the "bonnie bonnie banks" of my homeland again.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I'm so excited for you to go home for a visit! It's only a few months away...and will be here before you know it I bet. How nice that Ryan will be able to go too! I'm sure he's excited to go as well. I'm jealous...I've always wanted to go with you to Scotland--haha

S said...

I'm so behind on commenting....I'm finally getting a moment to myself. So excited for your trip! and as a whole family! Sounds like tons of fun!