Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The wee girls 2nd birthday!


My wee beauties turned 2 yrs old back in August.  A lady in my ward asked me recently how life is NOW with twins.  My response,"so much easier!"  And really, that is the truth.  It took me such a long time to find my feet when these two joined our family.  Yes, there are plenty of days when they both throw toddler tantrums and I feel a little overwhelmed again, but it will never be as overwhelming as it once was.  They have brought so much happiness into our home, and I'm really just thrilled to have such wee darlings as daughters.
Their birthday was nice and quiet.  I helped the kids make cupcakes, and I made another Peppa Pig cake for them.  Yes, their Peppa obsession continues! But that is a good thing.

Penelope is very maternal and needs her wee baby doll with her all the time.  She also loves being in the kitchen, so it was handy that I'd gotten them a cookie monster kitchen.



 Olive continues to be the more confident twin...can you tell?! Ha. Poor Penelope.



 Later in the evening we had some friends over for cake.  It was a lovely day with the loveliest wee girlies.
 Total beauts!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow, I can't believe they are two!! Looks like a fun birthday! And they are just darling!! Miss you guys