Thursday, May 5, 2011

A dream

A property manager sent this in an email to Ryan and it made me smile. Course, ours aren't identical or boys, but it's funny none the less.

How Twins Are Made

Last night I had my first dream about the babies. It was so realistic, I almost expected to see them when I woke up this morning. In the dream I was trying to nurse them both at the same time and having a right time of it! I could not for the life of me do it and I kept busting up laughing just looking at them both trying to latch on. Good grief...what a riot this will be.

3 comments:

Anne and Brookie said...

Where's the like button when you need one? I love the picture, and your dream made me laugh out loud. Oh, the adventures that are yet to come!

S said...

LOL! Don't you love pregnancy dreams....I can't imagine nursing two babies at once...you're going to have quite the adventure :)

Val said...

You need to get shirts like that for the girls!!! How cute. :)